• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Kenosha, WI Grill Games

cmohr74

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Any Brethren planning on attending this? I have heard over and over how beautiful the venue is here and had to sign up. Looking forward to hopefully a beautiful comp on the lake.

My father and I will be there. I look forward to it again. We had fun last year.

I sent an email to Emily through the Chamber of Commerece because I got a wrong receipt and she mentioned as of this morning they are up to 24 teams. Ahead of where they were last year when they filled up so get in the forms while you can, only 40 spots available.

Are you going to be there Scottie? I have cooked at a couple comps you have been but have never actually met you yet.

It's a really nice place Dan! We had planned on being there this year, and then lots of other bad stuff came up, but we hope to do it next year. Also, hope next year the one up on Washington Island falls on a different weekend! If you do it, you'll love the venue. Although, from a competitor standpoint, I might want to see a more closed off judges tent this year!

Are you going to be there Scottie? I have cooked at a couple comps you have been but have never actually met you yet.

I'm not cooking this year. I'm leaving the next day for the Reno Ribfest and figured i should take the weekend off. Although i may go up and wash some dishes for a team...

I'm pretty good Dan, thanks, will likely update in D&R soon. Getting ready for the next phase of treatment hopefully!

Seriously, the venue is beautiful. Great view of the lake, but not so close you'll contend with much sand, They had some pretty decent bands last year also. We weren't able to cook it last year but came as visitors

Glad to hear things are good with you Dann. I have been thinking about you a lot lately and praying things are well.

Also if you want to go early there is some damn good fishing .I know several local charters maybe a late thursday ,friday Am or sunday.Also some jumbo perch in casting distance of the end of the seawall.

I'll be there. First ever comp. I really just want to see what this is all about. I'm sure it would be smarter and cheaper to go and watch but I'm not much for passive participation. Why not just give it a try? If I can get entries submitted that aren't total garbage I'll consider it a success. See you all there!

I'll be there. First ever comp. I really just want to see what this is all about. I'm sure it would be smarter and cheaper to go and watch but I'm not much for passive participation. Why not just give it a try? If I can get entries submitted that aren't total garbage I'll consider it a success. See you all there!

You have to start somewhere right? Best of luck to you and welcome to competitive BBQ

Back