The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Default Battle Of The BBQ Brethren - Smokin at The Maples Aug 4-5

Ohhhh... this is gonna be good! Got some new and crazy stuff planned for the event.. Bring party shorts for Saturday.

We are full at 42 teams.. room ONLY for late arrivals that can come in after 4PM Saturday when the car show leaves. Prize pool is guaranteed at $8500 and we may be adding more based on sponsorship $$ coming in hand.

Emails went out with some instructions. If you have not received one, please let me know, as it means you not on our list (or you're one of the 3 stragglers have not paid).

www.bbqbattleli.com

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blaqckstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
early mornin' smokin'
is One Chatty Farker

ummm....poobah....it's the 4-5. You're stuck on last year!

Thanks from:--->
Old 07-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
early mornin' smokin'
is One Chatty Farker

and with that being said, who's coming out friday night? this is our home town contest, can't wait to see everyone again!

Old 07-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
Sledneck
is one Smokin' Farker

Hometown team should be hosting a welcome dinner then
The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.[/B][/COLOR][/B]
Sledneck is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 07-18-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
early mornin' smokin'
is One Chatty Farker

i wish i had the space! I'm sure we could put something together at the maples

Old 07-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #6
scm1226
is one Smokin' Farker

Can't wait. Gonna be a blast this year!!
scm1226 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Smokenstein & monster crew
Full Fledged Farker

Very excited.....Our one and only contest this year..so far
& have only smoked twice at home (been very for my business this year-central air (hot as hell) & money for the family is priority number one

so if kick your but , know i winged it, with little practice this year

It should be good, no drunken crazy man harassing the golf cart this year...relocated. Hopefully no 35' rv blowing exhaust into my tent this year, I am watching my stuff like a hawk this year, or taking with me when noone is at my site (last year, psp, ipod and whatever else got taken during the awards....so watch your stuff from the evil public

cant wait to make more memories for the family and friends & hang with you guys, anyone want to stop bye & get painted green (like clint last year), come on bye & have a beverage.....weeeeez going crazy this year
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]My smoker will eat your WSM for breakfast :becky:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Custom 55 gallon drum(s) smoker that chews wood spits out the embers. (no set it & forget it BBQ stuff for me)[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
Smokenstein & monster crew is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #8
Smokenstein & monster crew
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33 View Post
Ohhhh... this is gonna be good! Got some new and crazy stuff planned for the event.. Bring party shorts for Saturday.

We are full at 42 teams.. room ONLY for late arrivals that can come in after 4PM Saturday when the car show leaves. Prize pool is guaranteed at $8500 and we may be adding more based on sponsorship $$ coming in hand.

Emails went out with some instructions. If you have not received one, please let me know, as it means you not on our list (or you're one of the 3 stragglers have not paid).

www.bbqbattleli.com
they seem real excited...................trash talk,,,,where da heck are ya
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]My smoker will eat your WSM for breakfast :becky:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Custom 55 gallon drum(s) smoker that chews wood spits out the embers. (no set it & forget it BBQ stuff for me)[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
Smokenstein & monster crew is offline   Reply With Quote