The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  


Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
YokeUp
Full Fledged Farker

 
YokeUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-30-11
Location: Ponchatoula, LA
Default Morgan City, LA BBQ cookoff

Outstanding Venue for a great event, This is going to be one of the best stops for BBQ competitions for years to come. Here's the video:
__________________
Give it to God - Competition BBQ
http://www.GiveittoGodBBQ.com
United Competition BBQ League
http://www.UnitedBBQLeague.com
YokeUp is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-15-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
Homebrewed Q
Take a breath!
 
Homebrewed Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-10
Location: Shenandoah, TX
Default

Been over that bridge many times on my way to Fourchon and Grand Isle. I'll have to make the trek there for the cookoff now that I'm no longer running the oilfield hotshot roads. Looking forward to many Southeast Texas and Louisiana cookoffs to come. Jeff, you do a great job with the videos as usual. You can really see the progress from the first cookoff to the most recent. Fun to watch, keep it up!!
__________________
BWS Fatboy, CG w/SFB and mods, Weber OTG 22.5, Weber OTS 18.5, Grey Goose Weber Performer
Homebrewed Q is offline   Reply With Quote


Thanks from:--->
Old 07-16-2012, 03:19 AM   #3
YokeUp
Full Fledged Farker

 
YokeUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-30-11
Location: Ponchatoula, LA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrewed Q View Post
Been over that bridge many times on my way to Fourchon and Grand Isle. I'll have to make the trek there for the cookoff now that I'm no longer running the oilfield hotshot roads. Looking forward to many Southeast Texas and Louisiana cookoffs to come. Jeff, you do a great job with the videos as usual. You can really see the progress from the first cookoff to the most recent. Fun to watch, keep it up!!
Look forward to meeting you down the road, God bless ya
__________________
Give it to God - Competition BBQ
http://www.GiveittoGodBBQ.com
United Competition BBQ League
http://www.UnitedBBQLeague.com
YokeUp is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-16-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
Homebrewed Q
Take a breath!
 
Homebrewed Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11-10-10
Location: Shenandoah, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokeUp View Post
Look forward to meeting you down the road, God bless ya
We've met, at the TBIPAC cookoff at the Paragon in Marksville, La in March of 2011, I borrowed a screwdriver from you to put a firepit together. I think it was your 3rd cookoff overall. Thanks again!!
__________________
BWS Fatboy, CG w/SFB and mods, Weber OTG 22.5, Weber OTS 18.5, Grey Goose Weber Performer
Homebrewed Q is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
YokeUp
Full Fledged Farker

 
YokeUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03-30-11
Location: Ponchatoula, LA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrewed Q View Post
We've met, at the TBIPAC cookoff at the Paragon in Marksville, La in March of 2011, I borrowed a screwdriver from you to put a firepit together. I think it was your 3rd cookoff overall. Thanks again!!
hey, I remember that... great to hear from ya! I'm still losing out there, but having fun and making great lunches...

Take care and God bless ya. hope to see you down the road.
__________________
Give it to God - Competition BBQ
http://www.GiveittoGodBBQ.com
United Competition BBQ League
http://www.UnitedBBQLeague.com
YokeUp is offline   Reply With Quote


Thanks from:--->
Reply

Tags
Give it to God BBQ

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Forum Custom Search: Enter your Search text below. GOOGLE will search ONLY the BBQ Brethren Forum.





All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 © BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.
no new posts