Cooking Class Trust Your Butcher in SoCal

ThomEmery

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
http://nationalbbqrankings.com/ranking yea that works

Butchers Tell All Year End Class in SoCal
David Boska,of Butchers BBQ will lead a "Tell All " Competition BBQ Class

This CBBQA Endorsed Class will take you inside the National KCBS ToY contenders tent
You will see everything he does to be a consistent year in year out winner
Class date Friday/ Saturday 28/29 December 2012

Friday David's meat prep and injection
Dinner is California Tri Tip
Saturday we will follow a KCBS contest timeline

Followed by Henry Silvestry's year end double contest also in Orange County

Class location Crossline Community Church in Laguna Hills.

Just off the I5 freeway http://www.crosslinechurch.com/locations-service-times/

A portion of the class proceeds will benefit California Children's Charities
Class cost $500 for 30 primary students $250 for wives

email David david@butcherbbq.com for more class information and class waiting list

http://www.cbbqa.org/wiki/index.php?..._All_BBQ_Class

I took David's class before my first sanctioned contest last year. Best thing I could have done to prepare myself for competition cooking. I already had a lot of my processes in place, but David's information helped me take my cooking to another level entirely. At each contest since I have been in contention in some way, which is all I could have ever asked for. I think even experienced cooks will have a lot to learn from David as he is more than just one of the top cooks in the county. Being a professional butcher and the creator of a full line of injections, rubs and sauce he has a depth of knowledge that can't be beat. David shows all and answers all questions openly and honestly.

Do yourself a favor and find a way to make it to his class. It will pay for itself over and over and will ensure you are always in contention during that awards ceremony!

Trust Your Butcher!

I took David's class before my first sanctioned contest last year. Best thing I could have done to prepare myself for competition cooking. I already had a lot of my processes in place, but David's information helped me take my cooking to another level entirely. At each contest since I have been in contention in some way, which is all I could have ever asked for. I think even experienced cooks will have a lot to learn from David as he is more than just one of the top cooks in the county. Being a professional butcher and the creator of a full line of injections, rubs and sauce he has a depth of knowledge that can't be beat. David shows all and answers all questions openly and honestly.

Do yourself a favor and find a way to make it to his class. It will pay for itself over and over and will ensure you are always in contention during that awards ceremony!

Trust Your Butcher!
I know your sponsored by him but to say you've been in contention at every comp since his class is an arrogant statement Adam..what about Vegas,Vista,Dana Point and Knotts..you weren't in contention at any of these events I know because I was there cooking them.

Not trying to sound arrogant. Sorry if it came off that way. Just trying to convey what a good class it was for me as far as getting off on the right foot in competition BBQ goes.

Our team has received a call or walk in every contest we have competed in, including those you mention. Perhaps I should have clarified the definition of "in contention", but that is a streak I am very proud of and I attribute a lot of our success to this class. Hearing our name called is one of the biggest thrills we get in this "sport".

And yes, David is sponsoring us after our successful season of using his products last year.

To most people that compete "in contention" means you were at the top or in the running to win or RC..not just taking a single walk..while that is a good streak of walking it isn't being in contention..thanks for clarifying.

Well, I did say "in contention in some way", and getting a call or walk qualifies in my book. I know there are a lot of teams out there who's only goal is to hear their name and I believe strongly that David's class can get them there.

This is a great class being held for a good cause and I hope some of the Brethren take advantage of this opportunity. Perhaps some will stay and cook the year end/beginning double as well!

David and Team First of Pork and Brisket today
On the way to their 7th GC They are headed to the Jack
Time to get in on this class
David has a deal at the near by Holiday Inn

http://www.butcherbbq.com/#!class

Trust You Butcher

Last edited:
Back