ブタ
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Gravity Fed smokers and Grills

Notices

Gravity Fed smokers and Grills We are the inventors of these Gravity Fed Smokers and Grills. Innovative and efficient, these BBQ Grills and smokers can burn multi-fuel of charcoal, Wood Pellet, Wood Chunks, Wood Logs and reach temps of 300C or 572 F.

Unread 06-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Distributors wanted: Power Draft System for BBQ

There are already many discussions about our BBQ controllers here. Again the added features over competitors:
1.Meat temperature determines the fire. In turn your pit guarantees temperature of MEAT, not just pit.
2.PID Output of variable voltage and max./min. settings of output. This way a big 50 CFM fan can suit small, medium and big pits
3.Cheaper price
You can also find technical sides from www.allchinas.com/probe

eCommerce is a best way for me to do direct sale from China to American.
But eCommerce is just a small portion of market. In the past 6 months visitors to here is around 10,000, and visitors to my eBay store is also around 10,000.
I am sure that 99.99 % of American Brethren do not know our products.
We need distributors to introduce our products to American people.

Package I, Basic model WOLF+FAN+Adapter A, total price including shipping US$158. If you buy 20 sets, total price including shipping is US$1980. Unit price US$99
Suggested retail price US$200.

Package II, Wireless Remote controlled model TIGER +FAN+Adapter A, total price including shipping US$218. If you buy 10 sets, total price including shipping is US$1580. Unit price US$158
Suggested retail price US$288

Package III, WIFI model LION +FAN+Adapter A, total price including shipping US$258. If you buy 10 sets, total price including shipping is US$1980. Unit price US$198
Suggested retail price US$358

If you buy any one of above packages, I will guarantee you market protect of your state for 12 months. This protect does not include e-commerce.
We specially need distributors capable of helping buyers to set up LION to Internet. If you have a welder and driller, it will be a great help, you can help to mount Fan adapter to buyers' pit.
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

This is the funniest thing I have read in quite some time. An overpriced draft fan coming years too late.

It is a joke right. The Bejing thing was the funny part. That and the prices.

Of course maybe not... I used to think I needed something bigger than my 25 cfm for my stoker and Brazos pit but with 50 cfm I could melt lead and make pizza. 25cfm gets me 500 degrees but that's due to my air induction routing.
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Pardon my poor English. I explain again.
My controller can define the power of fan.
The fan its self is 50 CFM.
If you have a small pit, you can define the maximum power of fan as 5 CFM.
Indeed it is a trial and error process. Just set UDC=10, 20, 30, ...100% till you find the best data for your pit. Usually 3 trials are enough.

What do you mean by over priced. I find other WIFI model of 300US$, and US$400 for WIFI fan and adapter. Nothing to say my controller controls temperature of MEAT while the other controller controls temperature of PIT. Other WIFI controller has meat probes, but the meat probes are for monitoring, not for controlling. It may be more reliable and cheaper to use wireless thermometers. Please keep in mind you are smoking your MEAT, not your pit.
Unread 06-16-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Default Sorry. Are you manufacturer of Pitmaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitmaster T View Post
This is the funniest thing I have read in quite some time. An overpriced draft fan coming years too late.

It is a joke right. The Bejing thing was the funny part. That and the prices.

Of course maybe not... I used to think I needed something bigger than my 25 cfm for my stoker and Brazos pit but with 50 cfm I could melt lead and make pizza. 25cfm gets me 500 degrees but that's due to my air induction routing.
If yes I will close my mouth
Unread 06-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

I am a chinese living in Beijing,China
Personally I do not use other brands. All information I have is from Internet.
If any one can post a comprehensive comparison sheet, I will donate a WOLF worth of US$99.
Unread 06-17-2012, 12:28 AM   #6
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

P.I.D. is very clever. It uses past, present and predicted future tendency to determine when to turn on or turn off the fan. By variable voltage output, it even knows how fast the fan shall run. Even you use a 50 CFM fan on a mini smoker, the PID controller can simply turn off the fan if needed. If you melt your pit, it is due to fault of your self, it has nothing to do with the controller.
Unread 06-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #7
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Default I find this post from QTALK

I suggest distributor's retail price of My LION package at US$358.
Why you call it overpriced

I find a "similar" model.
Basic WiFi System - 25 cfm
For large off-set type cookers.
Buy Now - $445

and I find second model
CyberQ with 6' Probes (+$295.00)
SKU: K20-005 (fan (size?)and adaptor kit only) US$97
total US$402

But I do not know both output mode while LION's output is PID variable voltage, in turn variable fan speed. Never worry about overshooting by LION even a big fan of 50 CFM.

Also LION controls temperature of MEAT and limits maximum temperature of PIT. Reliable ramp down.,and never worry about over burning of surface of meat

q

Last edited by woodpelletsmoker; 06-17-2012 at 03:43 AM..
Unread 06-17-2012, 01:17 AM   #8
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Read posts on Q-talk, it seems to me that other brands have output of simply On-Off, not P.I.D. So they have to use a small fan, otherwise the big fan will over shoot.
But I am not sure. Can anyone tell me what output they are, simply on off mode, or PID SSR(SSR is on off mode too), or PID variable voltage
Unread 06-17-2012, 07:07 AM   #9
The_Kapn
Moderator Emeritus

Please do not let the comments of one person bother you.

Go on with your business and you will be just fine.

TIM
Now cooking with a Yoder YS640
Proud Pellet guy cooking on real wood.
The_Kapn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 07:45 AM   #10
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

I apologize...I just realized you ARE serious. Good Luck. Please don't let the Kapn's jumping to conclusions prevent your correspondence with me. I will give you other reasons.

Seriously, with the shipping charges I thought it was a joke... And I did express SOME interest as I was very interested in the 50CFM fan. While melting lead is a joke, making pizza with my Brazos pit is not! Those higher pizza and calzone making temps make for some great Italian product that has a wood oven taste.

A 5O CFM fan would also help with making Beef Shoulder Clod, where I like to get up to 450. MY BRAZOS PIT WILL NOT NATURALLY ASPIRE TO THAT TEMP so a fan like your could be used. My 25 cfm gets me there but of course I had to modify the single air outlet to blow air in several spots to prevent CORE OUT.

I think that what I am saying, and Kap is right, I am just one guy, we have something here called the Stoker system, perhaps you have seen my videos? The stoker DOES allow you to not only monitor the meat (through a probe) but also the unit, when it reaches the IT you want, it will either shut off the fan or reduce it to a hold temp of your choosing. This is hardly a unit that simply lets you monitor the IT only... it adapts and will adjust.

In addition, the software updates are available online for free (Stoker Log). With these softwares I am able to place the meat in the pit and either by monitoring the bbq by the house temp or IT temp, create a program that smokes at 225 for two hours, then smoke at say 270 until a 165 IT is reached, then smoke at 230 until 195 is reached, then hold at 180 until I am ready. But then I have the StokerLog upgrade.

However, several on here have complained about the service from Stoker, including me with one person experiencing good service, and another less than good to horrible. So, I bet concerns about a vendor in another country would be relevant. John from Stoker, although he may not have made contact with me on my timeline, worked VERY hard to get the problem fixed a few years ago; replacing the unit and fan several times. Since 2008 I have had no problems. I can only imagine having to wait for weeks for my product to come from China and worse if you decided you did not want to eat the shipping costs.

In my opinion, as a purchaser of both the Guru and the Stoker (being most pleased with the stoker as at the time it had web hookup) I think the product was designed in a different era of bbq history... an era when the internet ruled and people thought that bouncing from 225 to 235 would irrepairably damage bbq to point you had to pull your hair out. Fewer think that way BUT EVERYONE likes to sleep, which is where your product would be priceless.

I look forward to some of these products coming over. I look forward to see how the vendors take care of their service problems when their product source is overseas.

THIS IS MY OPINION
Unread 06-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #11
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Also, what American unit did you get the most inspiration from when you decided to create a fire management unit to sell? It seems like an odd thing to make a family fortune on. Did you garner more inspiration from your Stoker or Guru unit?
Unread 06-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #12
The_Kapn
Moderator Emeritus

"I apologize...I just realized you ARE serious. Good Luck. Please don't let the Kapn's jumping to conclusions prevent your correspondence with me. I will give you other reasons. "

Not that it matters one whit---but I don't jump to conclusions.
I read, evaluate, and respond based on the words posted.

Glad to see that you are now making useful input to the thread.

TIM
Now cooking with a Yoder YS640
Proud Pellet guy cooking on real wood.
The_Kapn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #13
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Personally I do not own or even do not see either stoker or Guru.
First I have a patent of gravity feed wood pellet burner.
I built stove and boiler based on my burner.
Later I focus on smoker/grill using my burner.
I developed my controller for my burner originally. Certainly I read many helpful posts in different BBQ forums. Later I found it could be used in most stick pit.
I have sold 100+ pieces of WOLF LION and 10 pieces of TIGER.
Earlier versions of LION did meet problem.
But LION V3 and V4 are good to use. You can program, monitor, control your smoking program from your computer or iPhone or iPad.
But a few buyers of LION still meet problem to set it up to Internet.
My conclusion is that if one can set it up, he can set up without my help. Anyway the LION is a standard WIFI equipment. If one can not set up, I can not help.
So I must need local distributors to help buyers to set up LION to Internet.
The cheaper model of WOLF has same function as LION except remote controlled via Internet.
If you have any idea or suggestion, I can add it on next generation.
It is nothing but to add a short program.
Surface and air (SAL) mail takes 2 to 3 weeks from China to American, mail cost of a controller is around US$20. This is the reason why I need distributors to short delivery time to 2 to 3 days.
Unread 06-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #14
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Glad to see you still take yourself way too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Kapn View Post
"I apologize...I just realized you ARE serious. Good Luck. Please don't let the Kapn's jumping to conclusions prevent your correspondence with me. I will give you other reasons. "

Not that it matters one whit---but I don't jump to conclusions.
I read, evaluate, and respond based on the words posted.

Glad to see that you are now making useful input to the thread.

TIM
Unread 06-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #15
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

These are very good answers to questions that may come up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodpelletsmoker View Post
Personally I do not own or even do not see either stoker or Guru.
First I have a patent of gravity feed wood pellet burner.
I built stove and boiler based on my burner.
Later I focus on smoker/grill using my burner.
I developed my controller for my burner originally. Certainly I read many helpful posts in different BBQ forums. Later I found it could be used in most stick pit.
I have sold 100+ pieces of WOLF LION and 10 pieces of TIGER.
Earlier versions of LION did meet problem.
But LION V3 and V4 are good to use. You can program, monitor, control your smoking program from your computer or iPhone or iPad.
But a few buyers of LION still meet problem to set it up to Internet.
My conclusion is that if one can set it up, he can set up without my help. Anyway the LION is a standard WIFI equipment. If one can not set up, I can not help.
So I must need local distributors to help buyers to set up LION to Internet.
The cheaper model of WOLF has same function as LION except remote controlled via Internet.
If you have any idea or suggestion, I can add it on next generation.
It is nothing but to add a short program.
Surface and air (SAL) mail takes 2 to 3 weeks from China to American, mail cost of a controller is around US$20. This is the reason why I need distributors to short delivery time to 2 to 3 days.