The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 01-19-2014, 08:45 AM   #241
El Ropo
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

I've made 3 or 4 batches of this. In my experience, it is always best after letting sit in the fridge for a week, shaking it up once a day. The flavors blend and mellow with the rest time. After 3 or 4 weeks, it's amazing. I've been adding a teaspoon of granulated garlic, and using Louisiana Supreme Habanero Pepper sauce for the hot sauce part.

Cannondale 2009 F8 (for burning off all the great BBQ)
El Ropo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-20-2014, 12:12 AM   #242
Billy Roo's BBQ
Knows what a fatty is.

Downloads: 0

I just made up a batch. Thanks for sharing. I know I am going to like it....but I will let you exactly how much I like it after it sits for a few days in the fridge.
Billy Roo's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-30-2014, 06:35 PM   #243
Bigrolltide1877
On the road to being a farker

Just made up a batch. Its for sure a different type of sauce gonna use it saturday. As of right now i dont really know what to think about it. ;)

Unread 01-30-2014, 06:48 PM   #244
bbqgeekess
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrolltide1877 View Post
Just made up a batch. Its for sure a different type of sauce gonna use it saturday. As of right now i dont really know what to think about it. ;)
Wait 24-30 hours then taste again.. it will taste entirely different (and better).

I always sauce my pork butt with this stuff.

I use it as the foiling liquid and as a sauce after I pull it (I pour in about a cup of it for a 10 pound roast). Then I might use sweet baby rays as a finishing sauce for a sandwich--a very light amount on top of that shack attacked pork (they go together well). If I put in a soft taco, I finish it with salsa verde instead.

I like this sauce so much I made a scrapbook 3x5 recipe card for it :)

Thanks from:--->