The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Unread 06-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #16
Pyle's BBQ
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksedona View Post
so one rack pre cooked is bought 3.19 and charge 5x more 6x more 19 is that a general principle on how to charge ?im asking because im opening my own mobile catering biz in fall.

trying to learn how much to charge for food,
also wear to buy plastic styro foam containers for food?

where do you in general buy meat and do you ever by sides? from cosco?

http://thebarbecuemaster.net
I get most of my stuff from Sysco. It is nice they have a distribution center 15 mile from here. I can get a will call every day but Sunday. I did get the ribs at Costco. I did that because I could see the product before I bought them. Sysco had them but I didn't know what to order, because they had so many variations. I do not buy my side. I have a kitchen, so I make my own. That is what makes me different. Anyone can buy pre made sides, but I don't think the quality is there.

Saddles BBQ Bistro

Μολν λαβέ
Pyle's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote