The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #1
Signature'sSmokeHouse
Found some matches.

Default Sausage Sponsorship

Hello I am with Signature Sausage Co in Basehor, KS. We are looking for teams to sponsor for the 2012 BBQ season.... This would be a Sausage Category only sponsor meaning when you are in an event that has a sausage category we will supply you with our award winning competition sausage and some sausage to cook during the event.... All we ask in return is that you let us hang the ribbon or trophy that you win in our retail store... If this is something that you would be interested in please let us know... Thanks
Signature'sSmokeHouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #2
paulhuff
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

I will be going back to the Kansas city royal this year and sausage is one of the categories. If interested let me know.
paulhuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #3
mobow
is one Smokin' Farker

can you describe your product? keith

Old 06-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Pig Headed
Babbling Farker

We would be interested, we do a couple of competitions that have a sausage category. Would love to give your product a try.

Pigheaded BBQ Team
www.pigheadedbbq.com
KCBS CBJ

Stumps Stretch (Raquel) Eagles Green.
1 -22" Weber WSM, 1 - 18"Weber WSM's
2 - 22" kettles
6x12 Haulmark Trailer
Pig Headed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
dmprantz
is One Chatty Farker

I would suggest you contact organizers and see about sponsoring that way. One company in the SE sponsors several competitions by providing 1lb of sausage to each team for an anything butt category that must include that sausage. The owner also shows up on site to cook breakfast for teams on Saturday mornings....

dmp
dmprantz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
Signature'sSmokeHouse
Found some matches.

Thanks guys for your reply.... This would be a sponsorship for teams to use our products in events that have the sausage category... We sponsor a few competitions now... Also we are working on a big one for the American Royal for this year... Keep your eyes open for that one... Message me if you would be interested in using our Competition Sausage in your next event...

Old 06-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #7
BoneDaddy's
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signature'sSmokeHouse View Post
Hello I am with Signature Sausage Co in Basehor, KS. We are looking for teams to sponsor for the 2012 BBQ season.... This would be a Sausage Category only sponsor meaning when you are in an event that has a sausage category we will supply you with our award winning competition sausage and some sausage to cook during the event.... All we ask in return is that you let us hang the ribbon or trophy that you win in our retail store... If this is something that you would be interested in please let us know... Thanks
We are cooking a sausage category next weekend, would love to chat with you. PM me if you are interested in talking.

-Frank
Bone Daddy's & Too Sauced to Pork BBQ Teams: 2 Humphrey's Smokers: CBJ #57193
BoneDaddy's is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
TheJackal
Full Fledged Farker

There is one competition that we cook each year that has a sausage category. We've cooked it the last 3 years and have finished 1st, 2nd, and 4th. Is it possible to try your sausage before we compete with it?
TheJackal is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
colonel00
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Interesting. I am 10 miles away and sadly admit that I have never heard of your store. I will have to swing in sometime.
WWWWFBBQADD
0 out of 1 members found this post helpful

“I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
colonel00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 06:40 PM   #10
Signature'sSmokeHouse
Found some matches.

Sorry guys I guess I should have put in there that I am looking for teams here in the Kansas City area due to our retail store being here... We are looking into shipping to teams outside of KC but that is not until next years season...

@colonel00 You have never heard of us because we just opened our retail store in your area... we have been a wholesale producer for the last 5 years... Come by and check us out you will not be disappointed...

Old 06-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #11
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

Nice offer! Good luck to the teams using your product!
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote