Does anyone know who makes this grill?

acl3

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I found this grill buried in vines and shrubs at my mother-in-law's home in SE Arkansas. I washed it down, fashioned a cooking grid, and threw on some burgers. She and my wife said they were great!! Any idea who made this grill? Parts? Thanks. CameraZOOM-20120526182620490.jpg

I have no idea but it looks pretty cool. Got any more pics?

It's a farking Arkansas Razorback. It may cook good food, but I still wouldn't have it. :tsk:

CD :becky:

I'm thinking it may be an old PK grill. I don't have any other close up pics. It is on a frame that is bent and the base has a hole in the side.
CameraZOOM-20120526185350291 (2).jpg

That's the coolest grill ever. Just don't show it to any vegans! They'll be thoroughly insulted.

that is way beyond cool ! that is just, just, aww, heck, thats sooooo coooool !

I'm thinking it may be an old PK grill. I don't have any other close up pics. It is on a frame that is bent and the base has a hole in the side.
View attachment 65501
that is an oustanding cooker the detail is awsome I would refurb the lid and rebuild the base and frame for low n slow cooks and you would really have something gr8 find if you have the cash think powder coating it really holds the heat

What you need to do is realize how disgusting it would be for an LSU fan to celebrate the Arkansas Razorbacks with that sitting around your home. Can you imagine the disgust when you pull that out on Saturdays this fall.......oh the shame!!!!

Now do the right thing and send it up here to me in NW Arkansas.......the HOME of the Razorbacks........and I'll give it the home it deserves.......where it will be celebrated, not cussed........revered, not disdained.

PM me for shipping info.......

Back