Triple T BBQ Team is offically on the books.

Triple T BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Triple T BBQ was 27th overall out of 64 teams competing in the Minnesota in May competition today in Faribault, MN.

We were 36th in chicken, 51st in Ribs(over cooked them I am afraid to say) Nice quality for back yard bbq but falling off the bone unfortunately.
Took 14th in Pork, 15th in Brisket, and 3rd in Turkey (optional catagory).
We had the same score as the second place team in turkey so I will have to see why we got third. I am sure I just don't fully understand the scoring system completely yet is all.

We had a great time and met a lot of wonderful folks and learned a lot. Two more weeks and we go back for another beating in Owatonna, MN.

Here is pick of our 51st place ribs. Had a number of folks try the left overs and most everyone was the same about them. Good flavor but a tad overdone and soft coming off the bone. I bet they dissappear by Sunday afternoon when the neighbors come over. Suggestions?

554741_3986952996286_1354630820_33639960_1997441068_n.jpg

It was a fun weekend, can't wait to see you again in two weeks.

Likewise. Really enjoyed hanging out with you guys. You two have a killer set of smoker setups for that trailer of yours. Appreciate all the help and advice this weekend too. Nice job and congrates on the rookie award!

Likewise. Really enjoyed hanging out with you guys. You two have a killer set of smoker setups for that trailer of yours. Appreciate all the help and advice this weekend too. Nice job and congrates on the rookie award!

Too bad I totally farked up the brisket or we had a shot at finishing in the top 15. But it was definately nice to finish in the top half of the event and hear your team name called at your first ever event. Even though that was all Trent (TTNuge) and his chicken!

Paul, you had to be pulling our leg when you were describing the brisket you turned in. You guys did great and I can't wait for the next one.

I'm still a bit in shock over my call and I am totally exhausted!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your hard work.

You were not DAL in anything. Not every first time team can say that.

Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
We are working hard to be ready.
Should be fun for all of us.

Congrats, bro! That's a lot of work and shows a tremendous amout of passion and dedication. Hold your chin up, you did well!

Paul, you had to be pulling our leg when you were describing the brisket you turned in. You guys did great and I can't wait for the next one.

I'm still a bit in shock over my call and I am totally exhausted!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys did great! Nope I was not pulling your leg. The brisket was bit overdone and we were not totally happy with it. Not our best work. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone again in two weeks.

Back