The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 05-06-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4
Default Brethren Banners are available !!! Finally !!!

First read this

Then order here.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2012, 07:10 AM   #2
Big George's BBQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Very nice Phil Great Store
Big George's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #3
bover
is one Smokin' Farker

Excellent! I'll definitely be ordering one before our first contest this year.

Now...how 'bout those hats?

Unread 05-07-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Sadly no flags yet.

Weber Platinum Kettle, Weber OTS, Meco square grill, ECB, a WSM, a cool fold up camping grill, a Blackstone flat top camping stove, The MOAB, and now the proud owner of a YS640, MOINK.

Smoke on Brother KC

Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
Dr_KY
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Excellent! Cant wait to order a flag to fly on this part of the world. I travel to other countrys and a banner may could be a little heavy in hand luggage. :(

*Are the GC swards coming back into play as an option?*

Slappin that bass like some delerious funky preist!!!

UDS, Half Pint (Mini UDS), Weber, ProQ 20, Kegrilla
*250 gallon cooker- 'The Meat Beast!!'*

British BBQ Championships
Grand Champion 2008
~~~~
British BBQ Society - Southern Championship
Grand Champions 2009
Dr_KY is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2012, 11:10 AM   #6
Triple T BBQ
Full Fledged Farker

Have the sticker for the RV already so we had to have a banner too. Thanks! Let us know when the flags are ready and we will fly one high and proud so others know where to find us.

Unread 05-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #7
HarleyGirl14226
Full Fledged Farker

Thanks Phil - order placed!

KCBS / NEBS / CBJ
MAK 2 Star General / Yoder YS640
2 - WSM's 22 1/2 / 3 - Weber kettle's
Backwoods Fatboy
PINK Thermapen
HarleyGirl14226 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #8
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4

Flags are actively being worked. Hats and Aprons are in for digitizing.

Stickers and magnets will be available shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTW, taken from thread linked to above, but to save time, this answers some Frequently asked Questions we are getting.

1 - For teams, we use one printer. I have a guarantee of non-disclosure/non-proliferation with them. I have also seen and approved the quality of his products. Once the custom artwork is submitted he can print anything for you. Banners, magnets, posters, etc.. anything in his product line. If there is something someone wants outside of his product line, let me know and i will find and alternative.

B - Billing, shipping, ordering, is all done through paypal. Order whatever u want, put the requests in the special instructions field and your shipping info where required.

III - I am sorry, but unfortunately, I can not deal with everyones individual favorite printer. The graphic is over 100Meg. Mailing it out is not an option. It turns into a nightmare when I have to cut CDs, or email large images over and over, use USPS, or whatever. Additionally, I need signed documents protecting our trademark, and dont have time keeping track of who has what. I have this all worked out with one source. Its the only way I can keep track and protect the trademark.

d - Please dont ask for the highres artwork because I hate to say no, but the answer must be no. The printer is ALSO not allowed to give out the artwork. I get a lot of requests for the graphic, and as soon as I give it to one, I have to give it to all. I will work with you to get your product, from the sources I have set up, but cant set precedent and allow free distribution of our logo. I agree, freely distributing the artwork may be ok with 99.999% of us, but the minute someone gets torqued and walks, we can find our logo on the side of a can of lighter fluid.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #9
Code3BBQ
Full Fledged Farker

Ordered ours today. We are excited and proud to display our support for the Brethren community !!!

Superfast BLUE and ORANGE Thermanpens
KCBS & SLBS Member
Code3BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-08-2012, 04:31 PM   #10
Slamdunkpro
is Blowin Smoke!

If you want a banner for MIM, please place your order no later than this Thursday 5/10 so we can produce and ship them Friday. It's 3 days UPS ground from here to Memphis in case you want them sent there. If you need them sent air please contact me directly by PM or through the store. Everything that's been ordered so far will ship this week. If you are ordering for MIM please specify MIM in the comments section of your order.

Brinkman modified upright, Weber Kettle(s); Meadow Creek Pr-24, Super Stealth Mode black & Night Vision Red Thermopens
-----------------
MABA - (Mid Atlantic BBQ Association) President
KCBS Certified Judge - #23289
Slamdunkpro is online now   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #11
cgwaite
Full Fledged Farker

Just received mine. Looks great! Thanks to all!
KCBS Member #52009
GLBBQA Member #10074
Certified MOINK Baller
cgwaite is offline   Reply With Quote