We've all heard it,

Nice.....thanks for the tip.

Congrats on both of those 180's...and on the same day.

CBJ's should be your new best friend.

wow!!! 2 180's in the same day, nice cook man!!! congrats!

i think BH is just too tasty to ever really go out of favor, but as you alluded to above the key is what you mix with it for each meat you use it on.

again, congrats, that has to be one rare feat!

You don't need to mix it with anything. I've won a lot using it straight out of the bottle.

fair enough. you would know alot more than me, that's for sure. :thumb:

is that how you sauce currently?

Jeff congrats on this accomplishment! In the 5 years I have been cooking I have never seen 1 team get 2 perfect scores in one contest! Has anyone seen this happen? Not trying to hijack your thread I just think this is a very rare feat! Kudo's to you brother!

Jeff congrats on this accomplishment! In the 5 years I have been cooking I have never seen 1 team get 2 perfect scores in one contest! Has anyone seen this happen? Not trying to hijack your thread I just think this is a very rare feat! Kudo's to you brother!

Thanks everybody! It was an AMAZING day.

I believe there are a lot of seasoned judges out there who have got to be tired of BH.. But there's a ton of new judges who are just now experiencing BH.

FWIW, my 180 last weekend had no BH on it. Ya still got to do a hell of a job (and a little luck) regardless of what sauce you use. Congrats you guys!

Love Blues Hog, but what is amazing to me, is you got 2 180 scores and finished 4th overall. That had to be one tough field.

Back