• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Jamboree Fredericksburg VA May 4th and 5th

MAP

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Is anyone else going to be there. We will be pulling in on Thursday evening. This will be our first comp ever.

Last edited:
Is anyone else going to be there. We will be pulling in on Thursday evening. This will be our first comp ever.

Damage BBQ is going to be their. It is our 1st comp too!

We thought a typical KCBS comp wasn't stressfull enough for a 1st competition, so we had to find one with a peoples choice addition also:biggrin1:. Just to make it more interesting. That way, our crash and burn will be more spectacular. Just kidding, this should be fun. Looking forward to it.

Damage BBQ is going to be their. It is our 1st comp too!

We thought a typical KCBS comp wasn't stressfull enough for a 1st competition, so we had to find one with a peoples choice addition also:biggrin1:. Just to make it more interesting. That way, our crash and burn will be more spectacular. Just kidding, this should be fun. Looking forward to it.

Yeah I know. I wish they would tell us weather it is butts or sholders so I can finalize my timeline.

Like Pat said above, Brown Liquor BBQ will be there coming off our first event of the season the week before in Edenton, NC. Pat (aka Mr. Bean...go say hi, you'll know why) will be our official pitmaster for this event as I'll have to leave late Friday after putting the brisket on. I have a commitment Saturday morning/afternoon, but may be back for awards. Being this is maybe the closest comp for us, we had to try it out! Hope to meet some of you there!

We got a practice at my house the weekend before, but I am looking forward to trying my hand at KCBS Comps and meeting you guys. I'll be the tall guy at Damage BBQ running around like I don't know what I am doing(which is true). Just look for the homemade smoker on a trailer named "#2".

We wanted to go, but it conflicts with the Kentucky Derby.. :(

I'll be home making all the backyard stuff we haven't made since we started practicing for comps about this time last year..

Back