Refrigerator for Kitchen?

Pa_BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I just built a permanent kitchen near our BBQ Shed that will hold a 3 compartment sink, hand washing sink, small freezer and a refrigerator.

I am not ready to spend a couple grand for a cooler, or have room for it, but want some thing better than coolers.

There are a lot of choices out there, and obviously I want the best bang for the buck. I also do not want to buy something and immediately wish I had chosen something different.

Any advice on a size or type to put in a 10X12 kitchen?

I have the same unit but why a commercial fridge?

If your space isint going to be inspected a regular fridge will do.

I have the same unit but why a commercial fridge?

If your space isint going to be inspected a regular fridge will do.

It may be inspected. I have a mobile trailer that was inspected but did not have a refridge, only coolers. I want a permanent setup with a fridge that I can sell Q out of.

I did not think a fridge had to be commercial, as long as you had a way to check the temp.

It may be inspected. I have a mobile trailer that was inspected but did not have a refridge, only coolers. I want a permanent setup with a fridge that I can sell Q out of.

I did not think a fridge had to be commercial, as long as you had a way to check the temp.

Your not going to get an already built kitchen inspected without a plan review BEFORE you build.

Your trailer will require a commercial fridge.

Your not going to get an already built kitchen inspected without a plan review BEFORE you build.

Your trailer will require a commercial fridge.

I am building it the exact same way my trailer is, and passed inspection.

Trailer was 6X12, kitchen is 8X12. The only difference I am planning on doing is adding a fridge and a serving window.

Worse case scenario I use the kitchen for personal use, and just use my licensed mobile trailer for commercial use.

I do not see a problem with serving out of the kitchen, its better than a tent.

I have an email into the health inspector, I know Pa has different requirements for a mobile / barbecue business.

Right now all I have is a 8X12 shell, I will talk with the Health Inspector before I do much more.

I will have to use a self contained sink system since I do not have water & sewage in the kitchen.

Back