Please rate for appearance

cbudka

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Any feed back would be appreciated. I think I am going to cut off the knuckles next time. And then put them in a mini loaf pan for uniformity.... Please rate. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Chris

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
" Please rate for appearance" ??? I would rather eat them for flavor.:mrgreen: At any rate that looks great might need a bit of green on the top and bottom.

Not much at rating but I would have boned and trimmed them so you can make them more evenly shaped

7 on appearance. Not bad, but not something that makes me want to dive in and take no prisoners :) I'd like to see more mahogany color, maybe some seasoning, etc. Something that makes my taste buds try to start guessing how great they are going to taste.

8. Looks like a tad too much sauce and not all uniform. But that's the Marine in me saying that.

I'll give you a 7 cause that's what I get. I feel the sauce is a bit much.

Gotta agree, they need to be more square for most judges. That being said, I actually prefer chicken thighs that look like chicken thighs. And those look awesome.

trim the knuckles and get them a little closer to the same shape/size. I would give it a 7 but very little adjustment needed to get it up to 9. keith

i'm not a judge, but I've been judged a few times. I'd give you a solid 7, possible 8. Uneven sizes and way to heavy on the sauce.

7 maybe 8 in person. Too much sauce for my taste, too dissimilar.

7. Parsley is uneven and the the thighs are uneven. Personally I don't care how much sauce appears to be on it. If it impedes the flavor I would ding you in the taste category.

8 all the way! I like that they are not all perfectly the same size and shape. great job

Back