Kansas Winter Q Photo Request

bignburlyman

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I have a request for any of the teams that were at the Kansas Winter Q/Chest to Chest Brisket Championship in February. Our official photographer screwed up and did not get ANY photos of the contest or awards. Is there anyone who took some pictures and would not mind sharing them with us, we really would appreciate it. The pictures could be emailed to kansaswinterq@gmail.com or if you have a online photo album that I could copy some of the pictures from I would be forever in your debt. Help me out gang! (And no, I was not the photographer that farked up!)

Bump this up. I know some Brethren were there, did no one take any pictures? I saw a few cameras out there, but don't know who it was taking the pics.

We didn't have our camera, turns out we should have!

My friends is seeing if he can capture any stills from his video.... he was there with a camera, but it was shooting video... not stills. Stay tuned :)

My friends is seeing if he can capture any stills from his video.... he was there with a camera, but it was shooting video... not stills. Stay tuned :)

That would be awesome Andy. I have a program that will capture video images if he can't pull any off himself. If he can't get get it, let me know. Thanks.

We didn't have our camera, turns out we should have!

Our local newspaper editor was "supposed" to be taking pics. What really needs to be posted is a video of Andy trying to be Buffalo when he was walking up at the awards. :clap:

Back