THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C

CornFed

any one ever see one of these.

it is a little smaller than a 4x8 sheet of plywood and would be around a 1 1/2 to 2 foot thick. with a grate in the bottom of it that the food was cooked on and the top fit snug and in the middle of the top was a ash pan that the charcoal was in and it was all made out of untreated 3/4 plywood. It cooked like a giant oven and cooked somthing around 100 pounds of chicken hind quarters and was just down right good.

and no i did get any pics my phone was in the truck and i was busy feeding my face.

well if any one has pics or better yet specs that would be great if you post them up

thanks

+1

Worth the investment unless you can get the parts for cheap to make your own. Only down side is no smoke flavor...but good for a lot of things.

Yeah, you don't get the smoke flavor, but Cuban roast pork is farking awesome.

I would love to add a Caja China to my arsenal.

CD

Back