Kinda freaky UDPM

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Got a new welder so I thought I would make something. I decided to make a UDS pizza cooker. U.D.P.M. Kinda weird looking but I always have way to much time on my hands and we love pizza so here ya are start to almost finish. It still needs some grinding of the red liner,exhaust,charcoal basket and paint but you get it. Total cost $40.00 for the firebrick and the wheels.
pizzamaker001.jpg
pizzamaker002.jpg
pizzamaker005.jpg
pizzamaker008.jpg

trust me I'm so interested in how it works. I'm thinking no minion method. Crank it hot for a bit then throw some cornmeal on the bricks and cook away. I'm hoping I can get some serious heat out of it. If I need more heat I'll either add more intake or more coals.

Gonna take a few more days momma has the day off tomorrow and we have a concert to go to tomorrow night but hey maybe tomorrow afternoon I can fire it up.

it never ceases to amaze me the build projects that fellow brethren come up with. Awesome work..

When I pictured it in my head, it didn't look anything like what you did... I must say, I like your idea MUCH better than mine! Very nice.. It'd be nice if you could get that up to 550-600 and crank pies out in 5 minutes..

A rotary platform would be awesome.. You could have your pie spinning clockwise (or ccw) while it cooks! Too cool!

Great project! How about adding a fan to the air inlet? You could get it seriously hot with a 25CFM running flat out.

Totally fascinated with this build. Can't wait to see you fire it up, and post pron of the pizza. You've got my attention!! :pop2:

Back