Tonights dinner, pulled pork and some d*** good babybacks! w/pron of course!

bproffer

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I smoked a pork butt and some baby backs for tonights dinner. I put the butt on last night around 11:50pm and smoked it overnight at aout 200°. Around 7 am I kicked the temp up to aout 240°. Around noon I threw on some baby backs. On the ribs, I used John Henry's Cherry Chipotle rub. No foil, no 3-2-1. Just smoked them until they passed the bend test. I glazed them with a mix of Sweet Baby Rays, rub, and about 2 TBS of wild sage honey I got from the farmers market. The taste was awesome, with somewhat of a sweet-heat to them. You could definately taste all the different flavors, the rub, honey, etc... Everyone raved about them! One of the best few racks of ribs I have done. Not fall off the bone, but would pull clean from the bone with just a little pull. Total cook time was a little over 5 hours.

Anyways, everyone ate well and I received alot of good compliments! It was a good night!

DSC02978.jpg

DSC02979.jpg

DSC02984.jpg

DSC02985.jpg

DSC02980.jpg

DSC02988.jpg

DSC02989.jpg

DSC02991.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02994.jpg

DSC02996.jpg

Superb post! Ribs and pork look mouth-watering and your discription really added to the whole "experience" of the pic's. Thanks for sharing.
Randy

Mighty fine job
Time to go eat before I ruin my phone

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Even my missus, who seems immune to food pron, agrees that that looks sensational. Great pics.

Back