Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
is one Smokin' Farker
Default Jacks Old South Smoker

In my quest for my smoker purchase, one of the other smokers I'm considering is a Jack's Old South 48 inch Semi Insulated Smoker. I believe he has increased the steel used in it to 11 guage and this particular model has cermaic fiber insulation in the cooking chamber door, firebox door and bottom of the firebox. I'm sure he's trying to address the issues from the BBQ Pitmasters show when he cooked in Delaware. Does anybody have any experience with his smokers that can offer some advice on them. Thanks.
BGE XL/Char Griller Akorn
KingRanch450 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
Big George's BBQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Contact Mike AKA slamdunkpro- he has cooked with Myron
Big George's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote