THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
I'm going to be in San Jose next week and I was wondering if any of the SF Bay area Brothers (or sisters) want to get together for a beer or an informal dinner on either Thursday or Friday evening? That would be Dec 8 or Dec 9.

It doesn't have to be BBQ, BTW! I will have a car and I can meet any one interested someplace that is mutually inconvenient :-D

Anyone interested?

Crap! I didn't see that! I'm there all week but I wasn't sure if there was anything planned for Wednesday with the training class. I can blow them off, but I'm in a training session until 5:30 in Milpitas. I don't think there is any way I could get to Phat Matt's by 6:00. 6:30 would be pushing it depending on traffic.

I doubt if we'll be there for more than half an hour. :roll: I expect most everyone will just want to eat and run. :becky: I'll wait for you though ... and even eat a second dinner to keep you company. :becky: Could even meet a bit later, assuming Phat Matt will set aside some extra food for us.

Back