The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > The BBQ Equipment Store

Notices

The BBQ Equipment Store The BBQ Equipment Store: Bringing you quality grilling and smoking products. Our retail BBQ store is located in Hampstead, Maryland. Our mission is simple; we provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. We are a Veteran Owned and Operated Business.

Unread 12-09-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
pwa
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Thumbs up Thanks!! Best customer service I've had!

Got my spare ET-732 pit and food probes in today, want to say thanks for the outstanding customer service!!

For those thinking of order I highly recommend them. I couldn't find the replacement food probe for my ET-732 on his website. So shot him and email Sunday night around midnight my time(4:00am his) got a response in less then 10 mins. Telling me he was out and not sure when getting more. So figured I would start looking for somewhere else to get both to save on shipping. Get a a phone call 12hrs later and to my surprise it 5-0 BBQ calling to let me he got a few in unexpectedly and want to see if I wanted one. Well the arrived today! I can count on one hand the number of times I had such great service!!

Wanted to share with the Brethren
pwa
pwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0

Thanks for the kind words! This is just they way we do business. If I get an email and I am up, I reply right away. Why make you wait for an answer. I am happy to know that you are a Brethren member. I didnt even know that when I handled your order.

For those who dont know we are a small family run business. I like for our customers to know that. If you come in the store, call in a order or place one on the site it is handled by my wife (Leah) or I. We also have Dianna who helps us out when things get busy.

Leah and I have taken the business from a BBQ Sauce line in 2007 to a full retail store, 2 web sites with over 600 products in 2011. This is the first year of her doing this full time and I am still in Law Enforcement. We have been so busy with the retail store that we are looking for a larger store to move into. We have found that in our area there is a need for BBQ Supply and that people have traveled long distances to get to us.

I want to take this time to thank the Brethren for their support making 2011 our best year ever. I did not join this forum to promote my business. I have found that answering posts and helping people out with questions shows that we are serious about what we do. I have also found some great people on here that now have their products on our shelves.

Happy Holidays to all of you!
The BBQ Equipment Store
www.bbqequipmentstore.com
Proud 2013 Sponsor of Degüello BBQ, Christmas City BBQ, Lo'-N-Slo BBQ, Bar-B-Que Mayham, Uncle Bucks, Finns Finest, Pigheaded, Simply Q and Little Lukes BBQ
No Thermapen Here, I have a Water & Shock Resistant Backlit Maverick PT-100BBQ
500 Gal Stickburner - Backwoods Gator, Red Kamado Joe, Primo Oval XL, Maverick Competition Smoker CS-55 and Many Others
5-0 BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
Blardov
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Downloads: 0

pwa..I will echo your thoughts on Mr. Rogers. Just getting into the Que around spring of this year I was made aware of his store a few months ago. 15mins from my house and I didn't even know it because our area never had a store like his. Man's best friend..I call it my "Cheers" now.

Steve and his family have treated me like their own, sharing stories and knowledge allowing me to step up my game. Still need to talk to him about my first Butt on the WSM that I purchased from him a few weeks back though.

I remember just a month ago that I visited and he wasn't there due to a gig he had. Very sad, but guess what....Wifey (Leah) stepped up to the plate! His knowledge is hers as well. Boom..I'm set!

All that being said, the small town feel I get from their store and customer service, I do not have any doubt that he is not applying it to you all abroad...Even in Alaska...Heck it looks like he is global now.

He even educated me on MOINK. No clue what they were until then. I was on them the next day.

Stay tight Steve and family...I'm going to need a coal run soon and I eagerly await the BigJoe next month!

Steve from Reisterstown
Blardov is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->