The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 11-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #31
TIMMAY
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ Bacon View Post
*Looks in fridge at pending salad and sighs*

Wish I had a burger for lunch!

Looks awesome. Very jealous.
Sometimes the truth can be so painful! I feel the same pain right this instant too...
TIMMAY is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-09-2011, 08:06 PM   #32
Moose
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamilyManBBQ View Post
Lookin' good Moose. Looks like they held their size/shape really well...not much of that shrink and/or bulge in the middle you often see with burgers.

We do something similar on occasion...have even broken out the rib-o-lator for burgers. Let's them go for a ride in the smoke for a little longer (pick up some of that smokey flavor)!!
I've noticed that when I start burgers indirect, they do retain their shape better. Probably has something to do with the fat rendering more slowly...
Frankenweber Pizza Kettle/Big Red UDS/Pit Barrel Cooker/Vision Kamado/Purebred American Rat Terrier Whisperer
www.mooseonfire.com
Food*BBQ*Delicious

Moose is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Unread 11-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #33
Pig Daddy
Full Fledged Farker

Wow! First off, my burgers always plump up even if when I place an indent in them with the back of a spoon. 2nd - the freshness of it all looks amazing. Even the tomato looks mouthwatering. Nicely done!

Thanks from:--->
Unread 11-09-2011, 11:22 PM   #34
LoneStarMojo
is one Smokin' Farker

Good lookin burger dude! I could double hit that ...... and do I spy a Dorito for a little added crunchy texture?
cuz it's not the end..."

Modified Char-Griller / Whalen 37.5" King Kettle [url]http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108709[/url] / Very near future UDS & 6' x 37" 325 gallon offset projects.
LoneStarMojo is offline   Reply With Quote