The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 05-23-2005, 10:23 AM   #16
nucleargeek
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Great story and great job Chaz! You really painted the picture for us well. It makes me want to bust my competition cherry someday too. Thanks for the story. Good luck in the future as well.
If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them outta meat!
nucleargeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-25-2005, 07:32 PM   #17
chazrull
Found some matches.

Steve, read your post - Deja' Vu -maybe next time I'll drag a kiddie pool under the canopy, put the cooker,charcoal, beer and myself in it.

Modified Bandera (Firebox lined with stainless, baffle, grate, basket, axle nuts, chimney cap)
chazrull is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-26-2005, 08:30 PM   #18
BAG3
Knows what a fatty is.

Wow, and then " I was there" thanks for the post. If I could have just been there to taste your results!
BAG3 is offline   Reply With Quote