The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Unread 09-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
RyFo18
Got rid of the matchlight.

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Looking for a New Braunfels Black Diamond Manual

Hey everyone. I love these forums! I think this is my first post, but I've been poking around them often getting all sorts of tips. I just acquired a New Braunfels Black Diamond smoker off of Craigslist for $70. It's in pretty good condition, some rust, but I just finished sanding it down and painting it and it looks brand new.

I wanted to replace some of the hardware on the smoker. Instead of taking the screws/nuts I want to replace to the hardware store and trying to compare side by side if I'm buying the right thing, I figured it was worth asking if anyone had an old manual for this smoker. I called Char-Broil (who acquired New Braunfels) and they don't have it anymore, and it doesn't appear to be anywhere online.

Anyway, thanks, and I look forward to contributing to these forums in the future.
RyFo18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
vhram
Full Fledged Farker

Here you go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NBBD1.jpg (50.8 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg NBBD2.jpg (53.9 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg NBBD3.jpg (52.7 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg NBBD4.jpg (55.8 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg NBBD5.jpg (72.6 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg NBBD6.jpg (78.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg NBBD7.jpg (76.0 KB, 123 views)
vhram is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #3
oltimer67
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

VHRAM - Many thanks for uploading the manual!! I have had an original NBBD for many years. It was my first smoker and I love it. I lost my manual and I wanted to try to get a replacement "belly plate" but of course since the company was bought out, I couldn't find the part name or number. I've been searching the web for quite a while and only a few days ago saw this site with your post! Thanks again and may you always have smooth smokin' and great grillin'!!
oltimer67 is offline   Reply With Quote