Smoked fried chix and taters also my new tool!

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Did some smoked fried chix that was marinaded in spices and buttermilk,smoked then fried. Also a pic of the tater noodle maker. This thing is so cool and works very good. Chicken was brined in buttermilk with spices,salt and pepper,onion and garlic powder plus paprika,smoked ,fried then drizzLed with honey. Did the taters on my new contraption then floured, seasoning salt and fried. WHAT A NICE DINNER.
102_3503.jpg
102_3506.jpg
102_3508.jpg
102_3509.jpg

102_3510.jpg
102_3513.jpg

Sorry probably shouldn't have said my new tool! Anyways four chix legs were done in a buttermilk brine and five were done in Kosmos Q chix soak. Have to say the ones done in Kosmos were fantastic but both were great. The honey was the kicker. Plus I love the new potato noodle maker.

Potato noodles were done with flour and seasoning salt then fried. What a cool tool found on Amazon. You can do taters,zuccini and a whole bunch of other veges and fruit.

Looks great :thumb: The "tater noodle maker" looks like an interesting toy. Does it have other cutting styles or just noodles? I wonder if it would work on Spam...

What is that Tator Noodle Maker called, I google it and did not find it by that name. Can you give me a link to it, I would like to have one.

Just got this tool the other day. Comes with three blades. I wanted it cause I saw some dude making these tater noodles wrapped around shrimp and then fried with a dipping sauce.Thought that was so cool. Here's the one I bought. Disregard any negative reviews this thing works fine and is so so cool. As you can see from my photos it works perfect.
Amazon.com: World Cuisine 48297-99 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer: Kitchen & Dining@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412ClwXQOvL.@@AMEPARAM@@412ClwXQOvL

that is a cool new toy, and the cooking looks good too. I love potato baskets for fried seafood.

Thanks Skidder I am going to go and order one now. I see all kinds of possibilities for this gadget.

Just got this tool the other day. Comes with three blades. I wanted it cause I saw some dude making these tater noodles wrapped around shrimp and then fried with a dipping sauce.Thought that was so cool. Here's the one I bought. Disregard any negative reviews this thing works fine and is so so cool. As you can see from my photos it works perfect.
Amazon.com: World Cuisine 48297-99 Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable Slicer: Kitchen & Dining

Not sure just yet but my mind is running amuck right now. Will let you know what I come up with.

Back