The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > Cancer Sucks

Notices

Cancer Sucks Welcome to the cancersuckschicago.com Venture Forum. Instead of selling any product, I'm selling a cause. Your interest is appreciated.

Unread 11-30-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
Scottie
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default 2nd Annual BBQ cooking class/fundraiser

Looks like we will be having our 2nd Annual cancersuckschicago.com competition cooking class/fundraiser on february 4-5th, 2011. This class will be in Westmont, IL and will cover all aspects, techniques and flavors for a successful and award winning BBQ.

The class will be on a KCBS timeline. We will also have a very special guest instructor this year. I do not have the Applications done yet, but mark your calendars and I will have the apps ready by next week. I just need to iron out a few minor details.

We will have special rates at a local hotel and will also provide dinner and breakfast at the class. We will also provide a goody bag that is filled with products from sponsors and from my BBQ team.

So mark your calendar for those dates! The class will have limited seating and I am figuring we will fill the hall this year with students.

As always, a portion (last year it was $250) of the class fee will be a tax deductible donation to our foundation. Our foundation raises money for cancer research and to assist those that are effected by cancer.

Hope to see you there!

Scottie

Red Jambo one off
FE 100
FEC 100
WSM
Homer Simpson 22 " Weber Kettle
Red 18 1/2" Weber Kettle
Black 26 3/4" Weber Kettle
Unread 01-14-2011, 10:11 AM   #2
grossepellets
Full Fledged Farker

Scottie,
I believe I will be able to drop off some sample 4 packs for your participants.
Unread 02-12-2011, 07:53 AM   #3
kdkelley
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

Thanks for a great Class. Scottie ., Sign me up for next year .
Kevin BArnstormers BBQ
Unread 02-13-2011, 07:24 AM   #4
Scottie
Babbling Farker

Thanks Kevin. Next years class will be in Hawaii!!!! ;)