MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 07-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Default First gig in about 2yrs

Well getting back into some catering when time allows. Here is what i have just need to check to see if if my pricing is still in the ball park. 100 people burgers,dogs,beans veggie platter and chips at noon. Dinner will be St. Louis ribs 1/3 rack each and chicken corn potato salad and mixed greens salad. On site all day cooked fresh. They will supply drinks and desert. $23.50 a head?

Old 07-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
landarc
somebody shut me the fark up.

Are the burgers and dogs served by voucher or all you can eat? It seems like a pretty good price, maybe a little low for out here, but, your area may vary. I assume all disposables at that price.

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
[COLOR=Pink]SSS[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
landarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #3
Bbq Bubba
somebody shut me the fark up.

You still got it.
#detroitporkmafia
BBQ Person of the Year 2013
Bbq Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote