oink
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, Equipment and just outdoor cookin' in general, hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures... but stay on topic. And watch for that hijacking.

Old 06-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
jsperk
is One Chatty Farker

Default pizza/porterhouse

I did a quick plain cheese pizza. I was in hurry so wasn't what I wanted but it did taste good. Still didn't get good browning on outer crust. I messed up and threw a steak on at same time so to much lifting of the lid. This was done on my ceramic grill. Steak didn't get get good grill marks since I was doing indirect and my lump was all small peices so I was having trouble gettting temp as high as I would like. The steal was really good as well. I really have to make some pizza when I have the time so I don't rush and do things half @ssed.

jsperk is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
cowgirl
somebody shut me the fark up.

They both look great! Love the looks of your pizza crust.
http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
jsperk
is One Chatty Farker

Thanks. I'm hoping to work on my pizza skills this summer.
jsperk is online now   Reply With Quote