THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It uses bluetooth so I wouldn't think the range would be as good as a traditional wireless one. But hey I dont have one so what do I know.

My wife bought me two, both with dual probes, this week for my birthday but they haven't come yet. Hopefully I can post a review soon!

If you do a search, there are other threads on this product. Not sure if they will have the info you are looking for, but they are there.

I have it and it works quite nice on the iPhone. My iPad came this week and I have yet to test it on there yet.

As soon as I test it on the iPad I'll write my review for my blog and post it here.

I have it and it works quite nice on the iPhone. My iPad came this week and I have yet to test it on there yet.

As soon as I test it on the iPad I'll write my review for my blog and post it here.

Do we know who makes the probes and unit for them?

I have one and enjoying using it after they made software updates. I had some problems in the beginning, but I now use it at comps for big meats.

I'm an iphone junkie and was really tempted... just did not seem worth the $100

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have done it if it wasn't a gift, though I don't own a Jambo (yet) so I have some extra cash burning a hole in my pocket. :)

Back