Most Users Every Online Record......

BobBrisket

Reaction score
Most users ever online was 1,803, Yesterday at 03:56 PM.

This record was broken several times yesterday. This was the highest total for
the day. At one point, there were close to 1200 people in Q Talk alone. It's no
secret that our membership has been increasing daily. As a result, I'll be bumping
a few of the PSA for our new membership to read and get up to speed with.

For those of you that lurk...........JOIN UP!:thumb: It has never been a requirement
to purchase a subscription, but if you could toss a few bucks in as a donation,
that would help keep the joint jumping. Everything that you get in return, is
more than worth it.
:thumb:
Thanks,

Bob

Proud to have purchased a 2 year today! This site is absolutely essential for anybody who loves smoke, fire, and animal flesh. I look forward to being a valuable member/contributor to the site!

Hey, I think I was on at that time yesterday. Everyone that was on should get together for a beer at Bob's house...

That's right y'all! Join up - or better yet subscribe - cook some grub, post pron, see what Bob Brisket says! :heh:

Everybody can learn something here and everybody has something to contribute as well - this is really a great spot! :thumb:

Finally got my chit together today & got a subscription. Much learned here & much to be learned...

Hey, I think I was on at that time yesterday. Everyone that was on should get together for a beer at Bob's house...
Name the time and I'll be there. Maybe we can have a throwdown while we're at it and just maybe I'll learn something.:laugh:

...... Was wondering why I was getting emails from Photobucket saying I was running out of bandwidth! :confused::thumb:

The more the merrier! There's a reason why our place is so popular... Great food, great members and awesome Mods! :clap:

Lets see how long this record stands up for.. :wink:

Cheers

All these people couldn't have been at a better place. Thanks to all who keep it going.

Strange.
I posted Tinfoil Girl about that time yesterday.

Coincidence? I think not.

How do we figure all these lurkers? We surely need to appreciate the fact that they enjoy our home.. But, are they takers, looking for what they can get without a contribution?

What I mean about contribution would be either in quality posts or in providing monetary support to this world class library of a web sight?

I'm just thinking folks need to step up and show appreciation, in some form, for what they're getting for free. Some kind of acknowledgment in the affirmative.

Who are you out there that wont speak out about your love for BBQ? Show yourselves. Go toward the light.

Back