Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Roc City rib fest Rochester NY 5/27-5/30

Was there for the first time last year. A great comp with great organizers. They really make the teams feel welcome. Its in a park on the lake so bring some cold weather gear for yourself and your cooker...just in case.

Paramedics :mod:

Well, maybe's that's just us. :becky:

I don't think you need anything special, and with all the things the organizers and vendors have there, you are probably in good shape even if you forgot something.

I'll be there.

Had a real good time last year, looking forward to coming back.

It will be our first time there, we're really looking forward to it. I was just looking at the website and there are a ton of teams signed up. Should be a good time. :-D

I will be a little whipped, but, will be there, after driving across the Country on the way from Vegas.......but, as always this is a great contest, with a tough field.....

This is going to be my first ever competition. Really looking forward to it!

I will be a little whipped, but, will be there, after driving across the Country on the way from Vegas.......but, as always this is a great contest, with a tough field.....

been a long time, it'll be good to see you again, i'll try to have some 5 hour energy and quad espressos ready!

Can't wait, hoping for the same spot as last year!!!!

Have a few surprises in store this year, like a telescope for my son. Should have seen him last year, when that girl on the beach waved to him. I've seen shades of red, but not that red.........:oops:

Back