Georgia Grill n Chill (last week to enter)

juslearning

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The GA Grill N Chill steak cookoff registration is due now, but I talked to the event coordinator and she said that they will allow entries this week. But, there is a good turnout so far. Looks like its gonna a LARGETIME!! (off topic but if you love good beach, boogie, and shag music, go to LARGETIME.net!! My buddy Crazy P does a fantastic job!!)

Just a reminder that the Ga Grill n Chill is next weekend May 7 in Lincolnton Ga. Even if you don't compete, there will be lots of things for the kids to do there as well as the adults.

Google
A change of pace for a good time and friendly competition. This is going to grow each year. Last year was a great time and this year will be even better. There will be some good music, wine tasting, and other things for the kids to do.

Even if you don't compete, the family will have a great time.

Check this out. I hope the attachments open. If not could someone tell me how to do it correctly?

[/ATTACH][/QUOTE it!! Or just look right here. Or www.lincolncountyga.org

Last edited:
There will be a dog show and an air show at the event. Along with a variety of live entertainment, there is also, wine tasting and sales, you can even get a steak dinner including sides and drink for $15 until Friday and $20 the day of the event. There will be lots for the kids to do. Not to mention 19 teams competing $1850 in prize money.

Back