THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Yup proud dad as he is flying solo feeding his friends during spring break!:clap2:

DSC01512.jpg

DSC01512.jpg

The picture was sooo good you posted it twice! :-D

Is the plastic bag a new fashion accessory? :becky:

Food math 101. 10 cheeseburgers+3 teen boys=0 burgers for you..
Looks like they threw another one on there for Dad. All is good... :thumb:

Gota love watchin' the kids grow up. You'll be surprised how much they were listening & watching when you see them in action like this, when all the time you thought they weren't paying attention. Cheers!!!

Seriously cool - congrats! My guys are a ways off (8 & 10) but I'm looking forward to them getting their cook on!

Isn't it funny how young men are drawn to fire. Your just happy they are taking care of their snack. What are you cooking for supper?

Food math 101. 10 cheeseburgers+3 teen boys=0 burgers for you..

My little guy (he is 25 now) could knock out at least 3 burgers at a time when he was a teen. As you know there is never enough food in the house for guys like that! lol

For everyone I was 100 miles away when this was taken. That red cup better have koolaide in it!:boxing: Sorry for posting the pic twice here was the second that was supposed to be posted....

DSC01485.jpg

@gtr no they are no that far off. Adambomb is turning 12 in April and could easily keep up with these guys.

@ landarc the food bill went up several years ago. (IE growing buying Black Angus steers.) We go through 3 to 4 a year now and also make parents make a deposit when the football teams come over Justin or Adams. One time Justins came over and went through 5 gallons of milk with dinner along with a butt load of pork!

@ jemezspring yup that the correct food math and Shane now you know why I say You gonna eat that? That is a quote from Justin when he started eating me outta house and home. I don't believe the serving size things on labels are NOT correct for my family.

Back