Our Homepage Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners(temp offline)
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 03-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #1
is Blowin Smoke!
Default help needed 4/15 fba venice fl

Looks like I'll be flying solo for this one. Really need a runner but was planning to vend as well. Anybody able to help out? Worst case I'll have to run my boxes myself and not vend.
Ford is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2011, 08:43 AM   #2
The Moss Pit
Knows what a fatty is.

Hey Ford give me a couple of days we may enter this one. Be happy to run your boxes if that'll work for ya.
The Moss Pit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #3
Full Fledged Farker

Ford, Im going to be there with a few buddies. If everyone actually shows up I we should have plenty and I would be happy to run for you.
BWS [COLOR=darkorange]Fatboy[/COLOR]
BWS [COLOR=teal]Party
[/COLOR]Weber 22.5 WSM
circa 1986 250 gallon stick burner
Weber 22.5 kettle
Fishiest1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
is One Chatty Farker

If I was going to be in the area, I would be honored to help you out. But, I will be in King's Mountain, NC at a comp helping out another team after taking a table captain class.
KCBS Member
Smoke-N-My-I's Competition BBQ Team
2 Chargriller SuperPros with SFB's(retired)
2 UGLY drum smokers
Weber 22 1/2" & 18 1/2" Kettle
Super fast RED Thermapen
Screaming fast ORANGE Thermapen
KCBS Certified Table Captain
KCBS Certified Judge
smoke-n-my-i's is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2011, 03:04 PM   #5
On the road to being a farker

Sorry, Ford, but Mick and I will be in Winchester, TN at the High on the Hog festival. It was an honor cooking next to you in Mobile. Your willingness to share knowledge and information speaks volumes about your character. I really enjoyed picking your brain about vending.
Rub Won Out bbq team, twin UDS's
MoGreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
Willie's Smokehouse
On the road to being a farker

Ford, i may be able to head down and help ya out, i will let you know.
Willie's Smokehouse is offline   Reply With Quote