Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Bordertown BBQ Cookoff, Clover, SC - March 25 & 26, 2011

juslearning

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Anyone going to Clover SC for this comp this weekend? If so, I would love to meet you there. This is such a great forum with a great bunch of guys and gals that I would love to meet and put a face with the signature.

Mod edit: Added location and date to thread title per posting guidelines and marked as a Roll Call.

wnkt,

Stop by the trailer and sit a spell. We will be BKBBQ sponsored by Mister Sparky. Look forward to meeting you there.

I'm normally there... Great little contest.

But missing it this year because I'm in the middle of replacing the cooker on my trailer with two smaller ones. Right now, the "zero" cookers on it.

Great event, and should be good weather. Three Rivers BBQ has too miss it this year, we are in Greenville at the NBBQA Conference.

Since my parents live in Clover, I should have known about this earlier. Its a long drive for a butt (and rib) contest for us.

Good luck to all that are competing!

took chris aka juslearnin to his first scba cookoff this weekend he did a hell of a job as sponsor also kept a cold beer close by all weekend.congrats to tim barbee of barbeeq with his first win we came in second as largetime.net and wayne with pork o butts came in third.a large time was had by all.thanks for comin along chris you are always apart of our team wherever we may go.except vegas this week we would probably get in trouble.

Back