The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

Forum Portal Recipes Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Brethren Banners
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Unread 02-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #1
moocow
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Arrow Belton heritage BBQ contest - Belton, Mo. (May 6th & 7th)

This will be the 4th year for this contest and it is held at Memorial park in Belton, Mo. The Belton contest nice family atmosphere held right in the center of town at the end of historic Main street. The contest is put on by the BCPI( Belton community projects inc.) a non profit group that puts on events like the Belton community days, Farmers market, Mayors Christmas tree, etc. This year they are introducing peoples choice chicken wing contest on Friday night sponsored by Smart Chicken.It is free for the teams and they will be provided with wings when they check in. Belton recently passes a bond for the parks and are in the process of spending millions of dollars to upgrade the park including a new Outdoor water park/ pool and new restroom facilities as well as a grand pavilion suitable for 400 people. Not all of these things will be ready for this year but it will be an awesome location for the contest for many years to come. I know it sounds like I am an official spokesperson for the contest but I am not. I just want our hometown contest to thrive! I have included the Entry form if you are interested. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bbq-11 entry-1.pdf (356.5 KB, 10 views)
-www.moocowbbq.com-
-Home of the Make it Take it Drum Class-
-kCBS/ CBJ-
- Stoker powered stainless steel cabinet smoker-Mini & 3 Regular UDS-BLUE Weber OTG-Saffire ceramic grill-26" plow disc-Green mountain pellet -Haulmark Competition trailer-
moocow is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #2
Bunny
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I think Rich and I will try to do this contest again. His brother likes to do it and it's a great time. We enjoyed it the last time we were there!