Is this a decent deal?

"Buy it, send the money and you'll get the title within a few days"

I was born at night, but not last night.....

Yeah a scam. I found one that was totally awesome, and the guy was asking $2,500 for it.

Heck he was even shipping it for free! BRB.... gotta go send him my money....

The email I just got. :)

"Hi,
The trailer is located in Seattle/WA.The price for the trailer is $5520 and it includes shipping and border fees.The trailer It's in perfect condition without any mechanical problems,with no damages or hidden defects,no need for additional repairs,clear title without any accidents,liens or loans and it has the health dept. certified in any state.I had a buyer from California but his loan was not approved and now the trailer is still for sale.Shipping is already paid, as I explained, my buyer couldn't take the loan after I made the arrangements to ship the trailer,and the trucking company won't refund me, but I am able to ship the trailer anywhere in USA.As I travel a lot and I can't do this transaction personally, the transaction will be made thru eBay for the safety of both of us and so we can be sure of the legitimacy of our deal...to do that i need your full name and full shipping address and ebay will contact you shortly with all the information you need.
I have to let you know that I want a fast deal because I have some financial problems right now.
Please reply me asap if interested.
James
P.S. Here you can see more pictures: http://img255.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=descm.jpg "

Really amazes me how crappy people can be although it shouldn't anymore.

Wonder if I should just start out with a simple enclosed trailer to haul my stuff to comps, get a cot and throw it in there to crash when I can get a couple hours sleep.

If I get a 7x12 or something I can always work on it as time goes by, right?

Back