• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

UDS Build #1 & #2! w/ pRon.

10elawncare

Well wouldn't you know it, I order a drum and someone comes through with a freebie drum! So I now have 2, for my first & second UDS build. Figure #1 will make it easier to make #2 and I can work out the kinks with design and what not. So here is what I got so far, got the drum from Bascousa.com $98.90 delivered not too shabby! The 2nd drum housed an Organic cleaner of sorts, did a quick rinse out (x2) and the smell is completely gone. Unknown if it's lined or un-lined.

Now for the early pron w/ more to come of course!

New drum -
DSC01593.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

Old drum..
DSC01596.jpg

DSC01595.jpg

And yes, I know my yard looks like crap! It's like a carpenters house is always falling apart, same thing with us landscapers! It's a work in progress.... my priority is making delicious butts and ribs! :decision:

Looks like a good start keep posting work in progress

Will do, might be a while till another picture update gotta wait for ebay winnings to come in! But I was pretty damn excited just to finally have my drums!!!

You're going to love the UDS. Where in CT are you? I am in Newington, and have a UDS as well.

Stratford here. Thanks for the comments everyone! Sorry for the lack-luster pron but I was just excited about getting these bad boys! Just looking for some donor Webers for grates and lids! Might use the new drum with just a smoke stack for now. Webers are hard to come by around me apparently. Craigslist has nothing, stores are all $90! Doing some tag 'sailing' this weekend, maybe pick up something.

You might check out Lowe's, Home Depot, or Walmart if you have any close. They have had weber knock-offs for $40-50. Some even have hinged lids that you might be able to attach to your drum.

Back