• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Me and Big Brother Smoke

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Me and Big Brother Smoke

I have learned a lot over the years from my friend Steph from Simply Marvelous BBQ. His business is based in Ventura, CA and we have worked together on many events. He’s a great caterer and BBQ man. So when he asked me and my father-in-law Blondie to come and work with him on a wedding, we jumped at the chance because we were free today.
DSC04691.jpg
The Buffet Line

The wedding was at sunset and the Cabrillo Arts Center. Immediately after the cermony we served stuffed mushrooms and bacon-wrapped scallops for appetizers. The dinner menu was Tequila Lime Chicken, Tri-Tip, Garlic mashed potatoes, mac & cheese and a spinach salad. Steph and I were carving the Tri-Tip and we were definitely on point.
DSC04688.jpg
Bigmista and Big Brother Smoke

The family loved the food and our service. We got rave reviews all evening. It’s always a pleasure to work with Steph because we respect each others skills and we get along so well.
DSC04689.jpg
Bigmista And Big Brother Smoke

Here are a few other pics from the wedding:
DSC04683.jpg
DSC04680.jpg
DSC04676.jpg
DSC04695.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics!
Bigmista

Looks like a great time, wish I lived a little further south so I could try out some of y'all's cooking, everytime I see it it looks tasty.

Wouldn't expect anything else but perfection from this duo. And it looks like there client got it. Very,very impressive work.

That's my BBStePh allright!!!
Man...can't wait till you cater in Holland!
Maybe gonna start my own Simply Marvelous BBQ over here....:wink:

The waty you guys display the food look really nice, too pretty to eat

Wow! Great job fellers!! You guys are killing me.....I mean killing each other.....I mean.....you know what I mean. :cool::cool:

Very nice event! And you two BBQ OGs are looking fly in your outfits. Glad to see you flossin' with those knives. It's awesome to know there is to set trippin' between Ventura and Long Beach. Fo' shiddidy my weebles...

Looks great guys....gotta admit I had to take a triple look at that first photo of the buffet line. Thought Tom (Roo) was in line (on the right in the olive green shirt). Freaked me out, I asked him how the food was but he denies being there....

Wow Great Team "The Legends Of The Left Coast"! "The Johnnie Cochran's Of BBQ"! Everything looks great.

I'd crash that wedding just for the food!! Looking good Brothers. Did you all make the cupcakes too?

Back