UDS - Pound for Pound the END all of all smokers

DSC_0223.jpg

Until you talk about dollar for dollar. Then you have to start talking multiples. You would have to say a drum would be 3 or 4 x better than a keg or an egg. Dollar for dollar i mean. And if your drum gets too ugly, you can just pull off the parts and in a couple of hours install everything into a new drum. Total cost: minimal.

BBQ Ninja says

"As for me UDS and I don' It loves; As for t one of my monopolized ones…It has owned still! As for that therefore smooth, the just you are surprised you see, you cook how many of BBQ where the entire world is best. The scurvy drum smoker shakes!"

how many language translators was this sent through?

Until you talk about dollar for dollar. Then you have to start talking multiples. You would have to say a drum would be 3 or 4 x better than a keg or an egg. Dollar for dollar i mean. And if your drum gets too ugly, you can just pull off the parts and in a couple of hours install everything into a new drum. Total cost: minimal.

Sound as a pound then?

Hey and offset is just an UDS except is is horizontal, it has a diversion plate, if often reverses the flow of smoke and it has a firebox thats offset, a hitch and a set of wheels a license plate, running lights and hinges.

Of course the UDS also has more than 5000 views on one thread.

Back