Pulled Pork Survey (Live)

OP

Reaction score
Hello,

please take few minutes and answer the survey on pulled pork. It has questions on all aspects of the process, from meat preparation to serving. I think it will be great to see how different paths people choose and whether there is at least single step where majority agrees on the approach. I also hope that the results will help BBQ beginners to choose path that works and is practiced in their region.

Survey link: https://goo.gl/forms/tgSdwgsSIEUtWOm32

Time to fill-out the survey is between 5 and 10 minutes. No email/personal information is collected.

The results of the survey (data and summary) will be publicly shared. The summary itself will be sliced at least by different regions/state (subject to number of responses).

I appreciate if you share the link with other BBQ friends.

Thank you.

Very interesting and well done! You’ll have to continue this with other cooks!

I tried it.It does not let me answer questions based on how I cook.Multiple answers on some questions not others.The questions asked would only let me answer 1 method when I use several.Interesting,but flawed.Sorry ,but there is a need for multiple answers on every question.

• Thanks
Reactions: OP
I tried it.It does not let me answer questions based on how I cook.Multiple answers on some questions not others.The questions asked would only let me answer 1 method when I use several.Interesting,but flawed.Sorry ,but there is a need for multiple answers on every question.

You can answer the survey multiple times if you have more than one best process. Having all the possibilities for all answers would lead to difficulties when analyzing the data later.

Thank you but the method would take numerous tries.What cuts,what method,etc. I like the multiple answer option.Every cook does not constitute one answer.

• Thanks
Done. Interesting seeing other responses! I might have to experiment and change up my pulled pork 'routine'!
Would love to see other surveys like this about chicken, beef, etc....

• Thanks
Thanks for that last comment, David... it bumped back up onto Page 1 for me... very interesting, indeed.

I filled it out...
There were a lot of options that just didn’t fit, but I made do.

I may have should just opted out of the survey, since I’ve never made “pulled” pork.

;)

I filled it out...
There were a lot of options that just didn’t fit, but I made do.

I may have should just opted out of the survey, since I’ve never made “pulled” pork.

;)

Thanks! Let me know what you think the options should have been and I will update it for next version, if there will be any.

Back