Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 3rd Annual Sun City (AZ) Festival

G$

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
We're thinking of coming out of retirement for this one. I know a few of you "famous types" :p are signed up. Did I miss the roll call?

November 13th & 14th.
Sun City Festival by Del Webb
26415 W. Desert Vista Blvd.
Buckeye, AZ 85396

I havent seen a roll call yet. VRM Pit Crew will be in attendance at this awesome event.

Jorge and I will be there hoping to find a nut and hoping not to get kicked in them.

Carol and I will be there. We are teaching a CBJ class on Thursday evening, and the comps Fri and Sat. See you there. Let us know if you need anything.
Merl and Carol

Carol and I will be there. We are teaching a CBJ class on Thursday evening, and the comps Fri and Sat. See you there. Let us know if you need anything.
Merl and Carol

Are you going to be reps or cooks?

BBQ Bullies will be there once again,we are really looking forward to it ! This competition is VERY well organized and the venue is fantastic ! The weather will be great as well :-D Also looking forward to seeing Merle and Carol once again:-D

This event was great last year. It was the first event I ever competed in as a guest assistant and was bitten by the Que bug.

"Pappa Charlies" is registered for this event and i'm looking forward to it.

Toys 4 BBQ'n will be there again. Looking forward to this event.

Smith family Robinson will be. We are also cooking for judges class with the help of a lot of our friends

Todd on one FEC and David on the other
Scottie cant make it Oh and Jorge to
Sounds like a Brethren kinda deal

Last edited:
Back