MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Announcements and news

Notices

Announcements and news Any Site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Old 05-28-2011, 01:26 AM   #76
The Grill Sergeant
Full Fledged Farker

Dear Poob:

I'm old, but I'm relatively new here. The Brethren have allowed me to elevate my interest in smokin, q'n & grillin to a "craft". On Father's Day I have been invited to teach the menfolk of a local family about it.

Hopefully, it will become a teach/learn-learn/teach opportunity.

I've asked questions and received answers. I've seen questions and provided some answers.

I like it here for that reason!

As far as I'm concerned, the 15 menfolk that I will be meeting on father's day will be introduced to only one q'n enthusiasts group and that will be this one. I can't think of a more robust group of enthusiasts that I would rather be associated with.

You've made me smile. You've made me laugh out loud! And, you've shared your "secrets" - openly and unabashedly! Thank you one and all.

As for the drama??? I reserve the right to "change the channel" at any time. You and your mods have done an excellent job of preserving the "culture"!

Thank you for being here! Thank you for being EXACTLY what I needed - when I needed it!

Though we don't know one another personally, I see what you have created and I stand ready to salute!

Old 07-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #77
bbqbull
Watching over us.

Bumpity Bump!
bbqbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 11-16-2011, 02:39 PM   #78
tish
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write that missive, Phil. I realize it was directed towards folks who've been here for a bit already, but as a newbie, I learned from it, too. I hadn't stopped to realize how annoying my questions might be to someone who's heard them all before about 50 million times. So, now if I must ask, I'm trying to perhaps phrase it a little differently to ask what their experience or opinion has been, rather than just "what does this mean?" A small difference, but it might make it more palatable to some. Just to let you know... I am reading before I ask. But as someone said, if it's taking me a while to find the answer, then I will ask. At least I know now not to come right out and ask as soon as the question strikes me. Thanks again. ;-)
Bubba Keg, Weber Genesis E-310 NG
Mini WSM, Shhh!!! Michael's surprise
Cornflower Blue Thermapen Might not be the fastest, but it sure is the prettiest!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud recipient of a certifiably uncertified limited edition MOINK ball certificate!!
tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Old 04-22-2014, 09:43 PM   #79
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Link, Hell! I'm bumping this.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Old 04-22-2014, 10:10 PM   #80
KnucklHed BBQ
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Head KnucklHed

^^^^ should be banned for suckin' up!

Nice bump Guerry!

“We shall throw our bacon wrapped all beef justice upon the wooden skewers of truth to be held on high and let them know that we will not stand for this.” ~Butz
KnucklHed BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->