MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Announcements and news

Notices

Announcements and news Any Site or group related General Information you want passed on to our members. Site admins and moderators will also post group related topics here.

Old 11-21-2005, 06:43 PM   #61
cabo
is One Chatty Farker

Need to check my bank account, I WANT TO ORDER SOME STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N.B. 'Dera (modified), gone to another place (RIP), ECCG (el cheapo charcoal grill), an Alveron propane, and wood hog cooker, bullitt type smokers, a GM Jim Bowie, a turkey fryer, and a pretty well stocked kitchen.

Cabo

Old 11-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #62
MilitantSquatter

I was planning on waiting for the black t shirts to be available, but I could not resist getting started...

Ordered 1 sweatshirt, 1 t-shirt and 1 apron for now....

Long Live the Brethren !
XL BGE (#2) & Performer Platinum

Former owner: Jambo Backyard, Klose BYC, Lonestar Vertical offset w/ Insulated Firebox, Medium Spicewine, Pitts & Spitts, XL BGE (#1) & (2) Medium BGE's, 22" WSM & (2) 18" WSM's, 18" & 22" Weber Kettles
MilitantSquatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 04:06 PM   #63
Aeynghus
Full Fledged Farker

Got the T-Shirt today. Grey, direct-print. Pretty nice.
[font=Comic Sans MS]Camel Dung Fueled Campfire.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Schmoaking Monkey.
[size=2][b][i]"If we aren't supposed to eat animals why are they made out of meat?"[/i][/b][/size]
[/font]
Aeynghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:15 AM   #64
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil
Default Black Tee Shirts available.

Just got this in the mail from CafePress.. Black Tee shirts are ready to go. I checked the store and they are showing up, but they hit ya hard for the shirt. Im grabbing one now to see how they look. Hopefully price will drop once its out of beta.

i also loaded a few more items in the Misc stuff.. handful more to go. i am working on a Calender and need 12 pictures that epitomizes "The Brethren"... any ideas or pics, PM them to me, or post them here. I have some, but I'm sure you guys can come up with good ideas.

WWW.CAFEPRESS.COM\BBQBRETHREN

You've designed your Black T-Shirts, now they're ready to sell. That's right! Now in beta, Black is here for sale.

All new products go through beta while we fine-tune production. Black T-Shirts are our #1 most requested product and with December being our busiest month, we expect Black T-Shirts sales to go crazy. Should the demand exceed supply this holiday season, we may need to take it out-of-stock for a short period of time.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 03:37 PM   #65
MrSmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Ordered five black shirts and gave five referals
Arizona Chapter BBQ Brethren-----AZBarbeque Hall of Fame, North American Outdoors Grill,Charbroil Red, #7 Custom Red Kamado, Bandera
MrSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 08:47 PM   #66
BBQchef33

MrSmoker.. i hope ya read/remebered to put FREESHIP in the coupon code for free shipping. Thanks!!

Ron/Brian... I copied the pics to a folder and deleted the posts to keep the thread going...

Somethign else i noticed.. Cafepress displays the stuff thats not ready as well as the stuff that i have completed. As i finish working on an item, i move it into one of the 2 catagories, MISC or TEE Shirts. If its not in either of these two bins(sections), its not complete, so i recommend only buying stuff in the 2 completed bins.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 11-27-2005, 11:16 PM   #67
nmayeux
Babbling Farker

Guys,
I just placed my first order, and I can't wait! I just ordered a black t-shirt and apron, plus a couple of shirts for the kids. Phil, thanks for putting this together, and I'll be placing an order for a banner shortly.
Noah
Lang 60 Marie Laveau
Deep South Single Chamber Glenda
WSM 22.5 Asmarelda
22.5 OTG Samantha
Weber Genesis Mocha
nmayeux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:06 AM   #68
brdbbq
Quintessential Chatty Farker

No one has a Thong yet ?
brdbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:11 AM   #69
BBQchef33

theres alot of kids and toddler stuff i didnt load. If ya thinks there would be demand for them, i'll load them today.

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 11-28-2005, 10:49 AM   #70
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

This is too late for some of you, but I received an e-mail from Cafepress today with a coupon code for free shipping. Its good until Dec. 6

FREESHIP

Doh!

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 10:55 AM   #71
BrooklynQ
Banned

I got that too. Free ship on orders over $50 and it only covers up to $15 in shipping costs. Fine print is a wonderful thing.
BrooklynQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 12:26 PM   #72
BBQchef33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_L
This is too late for some of you, but I received an e-mail from Cafepress today with a coupon code for free shipping. Its good until Dec. 6

FREESHIP

Doh!

duhhhh..... told ya that allready! posts #36 and #66 in this thread. I'll put it like this in case someone is only 'skimming'.

FREESHIP in the coupon code for FREE Shipping.

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 11-28-2005, 12:28 PM   #73
brdbbq
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Need Larger font Please
brdbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 12:30 PM   #74
BBQchef33

Quote:
Originally Posted by brdbbq
Need Larger font Please

Well jsut trying to get Ronelle to read it...

News Flash:

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Old 11-28-2005, 12:43 PM   #75
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33
Well jsut trying to get Ronelle to read it...
Hey Phil...

T
H
A
N
K
S
!

I would have missed it otherwise...

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote