Butts & Ribs and pron to enjoy!

hav

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Got the Drum smoker going with a mixed basket of KF Regular, Comp & Pecan chunks.

Pork Butt and 3 Racks of Loin Back Ribs all rubbed with John Henry’s Texas Pig Rub, courtesy of Mad Max.

DSC07463.jpg

Pork butt on the lower rack and loin back ribs on the upper rack…That Darn Comp stuff heats up sooo quick!

DSC07466.jpg

Pulled ribs at 515pm foiled and in cooler. Butt has been foiled at 170 and placed back in.

DSC07505.jpg

DSC07507.jpg

Dinner is ready!

DSC07517.jpg

Plated with Potato Croquettes and Gravy!

DSC07523.jpg

The butt did not make it to the dinner table in time…but the cook has always gotta’ try some while pullin’, right?

It was great!

DSC07525.jpg

The bone pulled out like fogetaboutit!

DSC07526.jpg

DSC07527.jpg

Taking a chit load to work tomorrow for some sandwiches!

I like the rib preparation - Great use of space - Thanks for the inspiring pron!

Great shots of some mighty fine looking eats right there. Thanks for sharing.

that looks good man just got some mint rub ready for some ribs and now cant wait for some ribs those look real good look like a nice cut

Like your method of doing ribs...do you like it better than the rib racks? How did you like the Pig Rub? Everything looks amazing! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Gotta love when the bone just slides right out!!!!!! Good looking chow brother!

Like your method of doing ribs...do you like it better than the rib racks? How did you like the Pig Rub? Everything looks amazing! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Just thought I do something different. Besides, I hate cleaning the Racks!

The rub was good...I think the Pecan is better...I guess I like it sweeter!

Mmmmm Hav, looks mighty tasty!:cool: Too late to call dibs on leftovers?

Back