Whats cooking this weekend?

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Went to market and had chuck roast $1.09/lb. What the Hell!

IMG_1981-1.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

The girl at the meat counter looked at me with her dark red lipstick outlined with an eyebrow pencil and said in her thick hispanic accent "Dass a big piece of meat". I just smiled!

Hey Mista have not forgotten about injector. Still working bugs out. Ordered needles with holes in sides. One I am using plugs when inserted in fat. Check out video clip:

gonna do a turkey on my weber rotiss, and if i geet my drum built I will do some rib tips

Got a brisket in some italian dressing marinating, 4 slabs of babybacks and 2 pork loins waiting to rubbed down. Going on the cooker early in the am.

2 quartered chickens marinating, some fatties with assorted stuffing, rack of St Louies,and a meatloaf for Sunday dinner.

Les

Finally gonna be nice enough to get outside and fire up the EDS.
Got a 8lb butt a couple of shank/hocks for beans later, a rack of St. louie ribs, and am thinking about trying a meatloaf.
Yee Ha !!
ModelMaker

Three butts and two racks of spares thawing today. Also going to add about 4 halved chickens. Butts going on about 4:30 am :confused: Sunday
morning for a birthday party that night. Hoping to have enough left overs to try to get some samples with a card and order form to some businesses in my office park to get some catering deals going.:!:

Need to try to figure out some not so high in cholesterol appetizers, like fatties and stuff. May try some things with ground turkey etc.

Albertson's has Packer trim Brisket for $ 1.49 lb throught sunday here. Been wanting a brisket.

That's a nice chunk of meat, but the beer-Wow. I have yet to taste a beer that beats Sierra Nevada Celebraton Ale. Only available around Christmas, so you get to appreciate more.

Got some fresh polish and hot italian and a krakow on now they need about another hour, gonna do abt's a whole chicken either tomorrow or sunday.

gary

Attachments

• P3090278.jpg
    P3090278.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 142
Maybe some brined chicken thighs and pork chops just so I can light a fire...

I am smoking another 6-8 racks 'O Baby Backs. The new rub I put on these yesterday had the BEST BARK I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
newrub.JPG

They are curved because this Hog walked sideways on the hills!!!
Smoke On!!!! All you BBQ Dogs!!!!!

Got 3 full racks of BBs and a large butt thawing.3 fatties ready for stuffing, and maybe some half chicken for my maiden smoke on the new WSM. Really looking forward to trying the mushroom and swiss fattie. Smokin Sat, workin today.

kickassbbq said:
The new rub I put on these yesterday had the BEST BARK I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks great, can you share...what rub?

Now that I've seasoned it, I'll be taking my new Silver Smoker for it's first food run on Sunday with a brined turkey breast, a corn beef (aiming for pastrami) and a brisket....

I'm going to fill my new Spicewine all the way to the top. Eating good tommorrow.

Norco... Did i miss a post about your injector? Look cool! how did you adapter the needle to the sprayer?

It is supposed to be in the 50s here all weekend. I have a ham for tomorrow, but I'm also going meat shopping in the morning. I'm planning on cooking two or three briskets on Sunday plus whatever else calls my name! :-D