new hampshire judging class

boogiesnap

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
hi guys, well, i am taking the next step in competition BBQ.

i'm joining KCBS(and WILL be voting)and taking the class to be a CBJ. pretty excited.

questions are...does anybody have any info on this class? i emailed the contact but have not heard back.

i was wondering if it is indoors or out, who is cooking the samples, and how long the class is.

it's a kinda long drive from southern CT., so i just wanted to plan accordingly for the ride home.

anyway, if anyone has info, i'd appreciate it. thank you.

hi guys, well, i am taking the next step in competition BBQ.

i'm joining KCBS(and WILL be voting)and taking the class to be a CBJ. pretty excited.

questions are...does anybody have any info on this class? i emailed the contact but have not heard back.

i was wondering if it is indoors or out, who is cooking the samples, and how long the class is.

it's a kinda long drive from southern CT., so i just wanted to plan accordingly for the ride home.

anyway, if anyone has info, i'd appreciate it. thank you.

You can go to KCBS website www.kcbs.us and check on the judging classes to see who's teaching but I can almost bet it is Ken and Kathie Dakai. The class lasts around 4 hours and they usually find a local who will cook the food. You will have a good time and learn a lot. Ask questions. It will probably be held indoors. I only held one outside which ended up inside very quickly. Have fun:thumb:

If your talking about the one in Brookline it's been in the firehouse in the past.
Ken and Kathy have taught them and Andy King and the Bastey Boys cooked.

Back