• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Discussion Thread -> "2013 Throwdown Grand Master Finale" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

I love the idea with the surprise baskets of ingredients! I'm a big fan of Masterchef, Chopped and used to love Iron Chef when we lived in the city and had cable. I hope we have a few of these called in the near future. :thumb:

Oh you know we are Brother :hungry:

I'm waiting to see the entries this should be the most EPIC Throwdown ever :heh:

Just one entry but I hope y'all are hungry. :grin:

ONE??? You're no fun...:mmph:

Actually, eliminating one out of four contestants with the double win, and not having to divide your votes, is a good thing. Still though...I know! Every vote you get counts as two! :bow:

I thought only Eagles fans ate quinoa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcQmBCM3JMs

I was gonna give you chit about the Eagles fan comment, then I clicked on the link which didn't work for me, then I remembered that commercial, it runs all the time here. It's actually pretty funny. I believe that guy was having a "quino" burger though. :grin:

I do love quinoa though, it helps to cook it in chicken broth instead of water. :thumb:

I can't believe you two guys have ideas already. :crazy: I mean we have 2 weeks, I'm waiting until day 12 at the earliest to start planning. :tsk: I do my best work under pressure. :-D Still looking forward to this for sure.

I can't believe you two guys have ideas already. :crazy: I mean we have 2 weeks, I'm waiting until day 12 at the earliest to start planning. :tsk: I do my best work under pressure. :-D Still looking forward to this for sure.

After seeing that Major remodel you have going, I can sure understand why. My wife is going to New Orleans on business the last weekend of this TD so we'll be doing it this weekend. Hmmm when to submit the entry though??? :decision:

My meal is set.....:thumb:

I've seen what you can do with a Bloody Mary and I took a walk through the Hallowed Hall of Flame the other day to see your other works of art and taste. Man! That's good Eeets. :thumb: fingerlickin the same. Dang! I may get run over in the alley by a dump truck in this one. :doh:

After seeing that Major remodel you have going, I can sure understand why. My wife is going to New Orleans on business the last weekend of this TD so we'll be doing it this weekend. Hmmm when to submit the entry though??? :decision:
I think that is the weekend we will be in NOLA. I'll keep an eye out for her for ya :wink:

OK, you may find her on a pole or in a window on Bourbon St. (I sure hope she don't see this one.) :tape: I'll PM later. :grin:
Perfect! I'll just tell Tasha we are looking for Ann when I insist on the nudie bars on Bourbon! :wink:

Back