MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 10-09-2019, 12:46 PM   #1
PlattDaddyBBQ
On the road to being a farker

Name/Nickname : Jeremy
Default Catering Injector

I have gone through multiple injectors, I do not have the time for a manual injector when I am cooking at the capacity I am currently do. I had a BDI injector but it seem to very unreliable and broke. I believe it was a great injector but just is not meant to work as hard as what I was pushing. So I have been looking at the Chops 1 gallon power injector. I read mixed reviews and I am having troubles pulling the trigger. Any advice on the Chops injector or are there other injectors out there you would recommend for someone who caters on the weekends for 100-400 peoples. Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 10-09-2019, 01:53 PM   #2
Kaptain Kadian
is One Chatty Farker

https://www.leedstone.com/premium-injector.html

Order a few of these. They work fine. Cheap enough to get backups

Old 10-09-2019, 06:17 PM   #3
Cat797
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Ed

The Chop's Full Power system looks awesome. All good reviews on Amazon except for the guy that wanted to use it overseas with 220V power..........

Old 10-10-2019, 02:48 PM   #4
toymaster
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Turkey Master

maybe you can look at the No Cents injectors

http://www.nocents.us/index5.html
Beam's SG-01 Offset Smoker (Brenda), Chargriller Akorn (Vanessa), Backwoods Party (Victoria), Humphrey Weeble (Deedra), Brinkmann Grill King Deluxe (Baby), Weber Smokey Joe (Gretchen), Mini BGE (Keisha)

USMC - Not as lean, not as mean - Still A MARINE!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly :boxing:
toymaster is offline   Reply With Quote